We are looking for an Account Manager for the subsidiary of our German client, IKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG., a leading laboratory and processing equipment manufacturer. Reporting to the Managing Director, the AM shall be responsible for the sales and business development activities in Turkey.
- Increase the sales volume and achieve the yearly target, expand the market share
- Penetrate and develop new key accounts and maintain the existing sales accounts, prospect and develop new opportunities
- Promote and advertise the equipment to customers and end-users
- Perform sales calls and presentations, and /or key account seminars to the customers, introduce new promotion plans
- Monitor the operation of the agreement, incl. payment, delivery, and after service
- Manage and coordinate tradeshows within the region and participate in them
- Collect competitive market information
- Make sales analysis and submit weekly job report
- Report and maintain data in the CRM system
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor or master’s degree in natural sciences, such as chemistry/ chemical engineering, life sciences and biology
- At least three years of sales experience in a related field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must, German is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly self-motivated and target-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Conversant with MS-Office applications, preferably familiar with SAP
- Willingness to travel, and B-class valid driving license
About FMC Human Resources
FMC Human Resources is a recruitment agency belonging to FMC Group and working for international clients from different sectors.
FMC Human Resources is part of the FMC Group, a German-owned group that supports customers in markets abroad.
FMC Group offers employment solutions in 40+ countries. In Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates, FMC Group offers a wide range of additional services to understand, operate, and expand their business in these markets.
The service portfolio includes market research and industry analyses, international growth strategies, business model development, business partner and supplier searches, recruitment, and employee leasing (employment outsourcing/employer of record), as well as nearshoring/outsourcing solutions.