FMC HR is looking for an Automotive Electronics Engineer to join the projects of our German client jSERVICE GmbH, a leading engineering service company providing solutions mainly for the automotive and finance sectors in Germany.
With experience as an engineering service provider in the development of electrics and electronics for 20 years, our client’s range of services extends from concept development for electric vehicles to automated testing of infotainment systems in simulation environments and in road traffic.
As an Automotive Electronics Engineer at jSERVICE, you can take on exciting tasks in various areas, including electromobility, infotainment, sensors and actuators as well as hardware-related software development.
- Define and create requirements based on existing concepts as well as rules and standards and agree on these with system partners
- Develop components and functions
- Assume the project management for serial and new developments and document the project progress
- Organize, commission, and implement test cases on the test bench and in the vehicle according to specifications
- Create specifications and agree on these with all participants
- Agree on the changes with all participants in the project
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering, automotive engineering, computer engineering, or a related field
- Preferably experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must, German is a plus
- Conversant with MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills, solution-oriented, and well-organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- No military obligation for male candidates
FOREIGN MARKET CONSULTING İNSAN KAYNAKLARI DANIŞMANLIK TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. Özel İstihdam Bürosu olarak Türkiye İş Kurumu tarafından 10/05/2022 – 09/05/2025 tarihleri arasında faaliyette bulunması için verilen 11.05.2022 tarih ve 406 no.lu belge ile faaliyet göstermektedir.https://career.fmcgroup.com
About FMC Human Resources
FMC Human Resources is a recruitment agency belonging to FMC Group and working for international clients from different sectors.
FMC Human Resources is part of the FMC Group, a German-owned group that supports customers in markets abroad.
FMC Group offers employment solutions in 40+ countries. In Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates, FMC Group offers a wide range of additional services to understand, operate, and expand their business in these markets.
The service portfolio includes market research and industry analyses, international growth strategies, business model development, business partner and supplier searches, recruitment, and employee leasing (employment outsourcing/employer of record), as well as nearshoring/outsourcing solutions.